MindliftRegular price $59.99
Mindlift is a practitioner formulated blend of 11 active ingredients designed to optimise cognitive performance, energy levels and stress response.
- Improve concentration and mental clarity
- Support cognitive function and memory
- Reduce cognitive fatigue
- Maintain energy production
- Reduce symptoms of stress and mild anxiety
- Support mood and wellbeing
60 film-coated tablets. 1 month’s supply.
Buy 2 or more bottles - 5% discount
How Mindlift works
Mindlift contains ashwagandha and rhodiola to balance cortisol levels and help the body adapt to stress. Clinical studies show these adaptogens alleviate symptoms of anxiety, fatigue and improve stress response. Additionally, nootropics such as bacopa monnieri and ginkgo biloba are shown in multiple peer reviewed studies to optimise brain performance, improve memory, focus and mental clarity. These plant based nutrients can't be obtained through a typical diet alone.
Mindlift contains amino acids such as tyrosine and l-carnitine to reduce stress, enhance memory, cognitive function and dopamine production. Finally, Mindlift also contains b vitamins, mushrooms and magnesium for nervous system, energy, recovery and general wellbeing.
The active ingredients in Mindlift have been formulated to create a compounding effect, harmoniously targeting different neurological pathways and bodily systems to improve cognitive performance and stress response in the body.
Ingredients per dose
- Bacopa Monnieri ext 250 mg.Equiv: Bacopa Monnieri (dry) 5 g
- Ginkgo Biloba ext 240 mg.Equiv: Ginkgo Biloba (dry) 12 g
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) ext 300 mg. Equiv: Withania Somnifera (dry) 6 g
- Rhodiola Rosea ext 50 mg. Equiv: Rhodiola Rosea (dry) 800 mg
- Cordyceps Sinensis ext 62.5 mg. Equiv: Cordyceps Sinensis (dry) 250 mg
- Acetyl-L-carnitine 50 mg
- Tyrosine 500 mg
- Magnesium 350 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4 mg
- Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3) 25 mg
How Mindlift is different
- Multiple supplement groups, all in one.
- High therapeutic doses of active ingredients
- Multiple therapeutic benefits
- Thoroughly researched formulation
- Extensive scientific evidence
- TGA approved
- High quality ingredients
- Manufacturing standards GMP
- Environmentally friendly packaging
How subscriptions work
- Checkout with a subscription and save 10%
- No lock-in contracts
- Cancel, pause or change any time
- Your order will auto renew and ship every 30 days
- Email reminder is sent 3 days before renewal
- You’ll have access to a subscription management portal
- You're In control
Shipping & returns
All orders purchased are booked through Auspost. Orders are dispatched daily Monday - Saturday from our Sydney office.
We offer FREE tracked regular shipping on all Australian orders. Timeframe 2-5 business days.
Express shipping is available starting at $8.61 Timeframe: 1-2 business days
We accept returns of unwanted goods, provided that you give written notice at email@example.com and return the unwanted goods to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods, the unwanted goods are received by us in their original condition and packaging and the goods are unused. We will also refund or exchange goods which are damaged in transit and incorrectly shipped.
Head to refund policy for more information.
Money back guarantee
We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee: If at any point over the 30-day period you decide our products are not right for you, please get in touch with our customer service team and we will honour a 100% money-back guarantee.
Head to satisfaction guarantee for more information.
Caffeine & gluten free